Friday, May 14, 2010

Phantom Bunny Island Pin-Up - Nude Solo Variant - Fingering her pussy!

















Bonnie enjoyed her beach island photo shoot. But after looking at the proofs, she thought the photos looked good, but felt something was missing and thought the photos would look a lot better without any clothing! So, she went back taking the photos again, but this time in the nude.

But then she thought, "Okay, I'm nude! But, so what? That's not all that interesting! Shouldn't I be doing something more? If I'm showing my pussy, ...sure it's nice to look at, but shouldn't I be doing something with the pussy?"

So, she started playing with it, just to make the picture a little bit nicer.

If you'd like to order a special commission drawing of Bonnie Bunny playing with her pussy, you can reach me: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments about Phantom Bunny Comics.